Saturday, January 9, 2010

Challenges

I participated in a couple of Scrap Matters challenges last week...

The first was the Saturday Special (I've been loving that challenge lately!). Amanda showed us a great way to do extractions. I've also been dying to use this super cute kit, Bumps and Blahs, by Kaye Winiecki.

Pink Eye

The other challenge I did last week was the Matter of Snap Challenge. The challenge this month is silhouettes.

Happiness

This gorgeous kit is Resolutionary by Stolen Moments. It's always fun for me to be able to do a more girly page. :)

1 comment:

Bec said...

That picture of Asher is so, so sad! I love that kit; it is perfect for this page! I especially love the use of the little germ dude. And the silhouette page is great too... but that's not you and Ben, right? It really doesn't look like you guys. Anyway- great job!

PS. I'm totally going to check out those challenges. I severely need to learn some new tricks and skills... maybe those will help!